Not sure which class you should sign up for? Here's what you need to know about the gun training classes that we currently offer:
- The First Shots course is the gateway course for people with little or no prior gun knowledge. The two-hour course is held both in a classroom and on the range. Costs are $50 per person, which includes firearm rental, ammo, eye protection, and ear protection. There is a $25 rebate for use on anything in the store after completing the course.
- The Basic Pistol course is for beginners who want to feel more comfortable with their firearm. This two-hour class is both in the classroom and on the range with instruction on basic handgun operation and shooting techniques. Cost is $130 per person and includes textbook.
- The intermediate Pistol course is the follow-up course to the Basic Pistol Course. This course will teach the shooter how to shoot more accurately and faster, and defensive skills for self-protection. Cost is $130 per person, but if you use your textbook from Basic Pistol, you will save $30.
- The Advanced Pistol course is for the next level training. This two hour course is also in the classroom and on the range with instruction. Cost is $130 per person, but if you use your textbook from Basic Pistol, you will save $30.
- Private training is available and scheduled at various times to meet your needs. Cost is $100/hour and includes range time.
- LTC The LTC class is for more experienced gun owners who want to know the laws and get their License to Carry permit. It is a 4 hour course that is offered on the 2nd Saturday of the month from 10 am - 2 pm. Cost is $100 per person. Make sure to bring your firearm, 50 rounds of ammunition, drinks and snacks (Drinks and snacks are welcome in the classroom but not on the range). Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to check in your firearm.
Want to attend a course or have questions direct message us on social media on on this page. Become a member and save! Package deals available on multiple classes.
- The LTC prep class is for people that have prior gun knowledge and want to improve their shooting skills. This two-hour class is mostly at the range with brief classroom instruction. It's also $75 for one person or $100 for two people.The LTC class is for more experienced gun owners. This class is held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays. Prices range from $100 for non-members to $75 for members and veterans. Make sure to bring 50 rounds of ammunition, drinks and snacks to the range.
Want to attend a gun safety course? Call 903-236-7468 now for availability.